Saturday 16 November 2013

Dress By Me!


Hello,

Following on from my initial/ introductory post, this is the first dress I fully designed, sought fabric for and employed a tailor to bring to life. I call her 'Petra'! I have to admit I really dreaded trying it on, as I wasn't convinced the tailor fully understood my vision. But I'm super pleased with the end result! My mind is buzzing with ideas; I'm excited about making the next garments! Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful week =)    
  
                               | Dress - JenNoir [enquiries] | Sunglasses - DSquared2 [here] |

                           | Shoes - Topshop [alternative] |
                                                    
                                              Love & Peace
                                                 Jen Noir x











8 comments :

  1. whoa you designed it?! How cool! will you sell a clothing line in the future?

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina =) I'm just having fun designing/making for now! X

      Delete
  2. That dress is very mod and you did such a great job creating it!! Red can be such a hard color to work with but you made it look so top notch in your design, very talented

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Petra and those shoes. :)

    www.tiwiscloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and bright dress. This is very nice, especially when the earth is changing to brown colors. haha. :) I really like this chunky heel, it suits your body so well! I'be been thinking of getting a chunkier heel too actually. BTW- welcome to the blogging world, I see that you are new! You should enable GFC on your sidebar so that I can follow you there. I hope you can stop by my blog and let me know what you think. I you like it, please stay connected by following me on GFC and Facebook. I'm trying to get to 500 Facebook likes, and then I'll do a super fun giveaway through my Youtube channel. :)

    I look forward to your visit!
    God bless and Happy Thanksgiving,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! You're so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your figure, the dress looks amazing on you! x

    http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful dress and you styled it nicely with those lovely shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments are truly appreciated =) x