Saturday 9 November 2013

PVC



Hello,

I am an avid believer of the fact that one can never wear 'too much black'. There's something very laid back but yet chic and sophisticated about that mystical absence of colour we call black. For this post I thought I'd soften the edgy look of the PVC with a fluffy jumper. And for a touch of 1950's glamour, I opted for the cat-eyed sunglasses and quiffed hair. Thank you for stopping by, I wish you a fabulously amazeballs week ahead!    
        

                             | Top – Ebay [Here] | Skirt - Missguided [Similar]| Shoes – ASOS [Similar] |

                               | Sunglasses – ASOS [Similar] | Parasol – Spitalfields Market [Similar] |

               
     
                                                                 Love & Peace
,
                                                                    Jen Noir x















4 comments :

  1. That derrierre my gash!!!No homo:) That skirts is as lovely as the one wearing it.Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look on you especially the sunglasses! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and this outfit is too damn hot! You are working it!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments are truly appreciated =) x